Tuesday, October 09, 2007

10 days, 10 years, 10 kilos, 10 seconds entry

.. What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him? For You have made him a little lower than the angels, and You have crowned him with glory and honour.

You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet ..

Psalm 8:4–6

--

I am amazed that somehow Rz and I made it past the last 10 days. I feel like I've aged 10 years and lost 10 kilos.

A 10 seconds entry brought to you direct from my aging office computer. (Perhaps I should have saved this for tomorrow the 10 of October, in sticking with the theme >__>")

- 9 October 2007 1:47pm -

1 comment:

El Servas said...

Good to Hear from you!
Glad you guys are doing better now.. aging and thinning aside. :)

There will be better times and you will go through together. :)

Take care of both of you!